Monitor and provide enhancements to all key performance indicators (2G/3G) and perform troubleshoot on all variable operating sites and make the required analysis.
- Monitor the daily statistics and take proper action for any degradation observation.
- Responsible for improving KPIs, reducing congestion and drops, improving the Handover, Location Update, Paging & CSSR in his designated area, issuing capacity requests whenever needed.
- Responsible for testing the radio performance for the newly integrated sites.
- Perform Initial Tuning for new integrated sites.
- Perform Network and/or Node Reviews/Audits.
- Responsible for the drive test analysis and taking the necessary action to improve the performance of his/her area.
- Change the radio related parameters, for quality subject.
- Solve the network complains within time.
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Goal oriented.
- Good experience in field environments.
- Should possess a responsible and professional attitude.
Bachelor in Communication Engineering or Equivalent.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)