- Provide technical support for all activities of integration & configurations, O&M and fault management belong to Nokia 2G, 3G & LTE system in future.
- Develop BSS operation team skills by training them and knowledge transfer.
- Handle BSS operation's daily activity.
- Handling Integration, configuration, operation and maintenance, and troubleshooting site (BTS) for all HWs (AirScale BTS, Flexi MR, Flexi MR10, Flexi EDGE) and RAN systems (SRAN & SRAT).
- Handling integration, configuration, operation and maintenance and troubleshooting Flexi BSC and mcBSC.
- Handling integration, configuration, operation and maintenance and troubleshooting mcRNC.
- Prepare scripting for site (BTS) integration and configuration.
- Proactive scheduling and scripting (automation tasks) on NetAct to do daily, weekly and monthly checks, auditing, and maintenance tasks on the mentioned nodes and HW.
- Solid knowledge and experience on the NetAct-18 (& Previous) tools related to configuration, monitoring, reporting.
- solid knowledge and experience on the OMS-18 (& previous) tools related to configuration, monitoring, reporting.
- Technical support & assist overall BSS related activities (2G&3G).
- Liaise closely with the BSS operation team for knowledge transfer.
- Support cell planning & optimization teams by implementing of all their work orders.
- Secure that the solution is properly implemented and works in accordance with the requirements.
- Support to do the best maintenance strategy of the BSS O&M.
- Issue regular report and alerts on BSS related activities/incidents to BSS operation Sr. Manager & Manager.
- Technical support for all below activities which are key responsibilities of BSS team members, following are some examples but not all.
- Participate of BSC/RNC expansion by working with Nokia team.
- Able to do configuration & O&M in Nokia 2G & 3G nodes.
- Monitoring the system & solving alarms in the site (BTS), BSC and RNC levels.
- Excellent on working with NetAct.
- Able to replace & configure new boards in the BSC and RNC.
- Solving BTS & NodeB problems (site alarm, TRX faulty …).
- Participate in the acceptance test procedures for new BSCs and RNCs.
- Make CP & AP backups (as per request).
- Change BSC/RNC parameters & properties.
- Re-homing project to re-dimensioning of the network (for both 2G&3G).
- Site definition with new technology. (Multiband & daisy chain & dual band)
- Support and/or participate in the acceptance test procedures for BTSs/NodeBs.
- Able to work on all parameters in both cell & BSC level for both 2G&3G technology.
- Experience in telecommunication GSM.
- Experience in BSS Operation(2G&3G).
- Familiar with operation & maintenance/Integration & configuration/ fault management issues in Nokia 2G & 3G systems.
- Excellent information on 2G & 3G parameters.
- Able to support and co-operate at all levels.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Highly task and project orientated.
- Excellent communicator.
Bachelor in Telecomunications/Software Engineering or a related field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)