- To do Technical support for all activities of Integration & Configurations, O&M, and Fault Management belong to Nokia 2G & 3G system.
- To Develop BSS Operation team skills [by Training them and knowledge transfer.
- To handle BSS Operation daily activity.
- Handling Integration, configuration, operation and maintenance, and troubleshooting Site (BTS) for all HWs (AirScale BTS, Flexi MR, Flexi MR10, Flexi EDGE) and RAN systems (SRAN & SRAT).
- Handling Integration, configuration, operation and maintenance, and troubleshooting Flexi BSC and mcBSC.
- Handling Integration, configuration, operation and maintenance, and troubleshooting mcRNC.
- Prepare to script for site (BTS) integration and configuration.
- Proactive scheduling and scripting (automation tasks) on NetAct to do daily, weekly and monthly checks, auditing, and maintenance tasks on the mentioned nodes and HW.
- Solid knowledge and experience on the NetAct-18 (& Previous) tools related to Configuration, Monitoring, Reporting.
- Solid knowledge and experience on the OMS-18 (& Previous) tools related to Configuration, Monitoring, Reporting.
- Technical support & assist overall BSS related activities [2G&3G].
- Liaise closely with the BSS Operation Team for knowledge transfer.
- Support Cell planning & Optimization teams by implementing of all their work orders.
- Secure that the solution is properly implemented and works in accordance with the requirements.
- Support to do the best maintenance strategy of the BSS O&M.
- Issue regular report and alerts on BSS related activities/ incidents to BSS Operation Sr. Manager & Manager.
- Technical support for all below activities which are Key Responsibilities of BSS team members, following are some examples but not all:
- Participate in BSC/RNC expansion by working with the Nokia team.
- Able to do configuration & O&M in Nokia 2G & 3G nodes.
- Monitoring the system & solving alarms in the Site (BTS), BSC, and RNC levels.
- Excellent at working with NetAct.
- Able to Replace & Configure new boards in the BSC and RNC.
- Solving BTS & NodeB problems (site alarm, TRX faulty …).
- Participate in the acceptance test procedures for new BSCs and RNCs.
- Make CP & AP Backups (as per request).
- Change BSC/RNC parameters & properties.
- Re-homing project to re-dimensioning of the network [for both 2G&3G].
- Site definition with new technology. (Multiband & daisy chain & dual-band).
- Support and/or participate in the acceptance test procedures for BTSs/NodeBs.
- Able to work on all parameters in both cell & BSC level for both 2G&3G technology.
- Ability to support and co-operate at all levels.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Highly task, project orientated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 8+ years of experience in BSS Operation (2G & 3G).
- 3+ years of experience in BSS Operation (LTE).
- Familiar with Operation & Maintenance/Integration & Configuration/Fault Management issues in Nokia 2G,3G& LTE systems.
Bachelor in Telecommunication Engineering or Software Engineering.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)