The overall purpose for 2G,3G RF Optimization Engineer is to monitor N/W KPIs and take the necessary actions to ensure best service and quality for our customers.
- Monitor daily statistics.
- Responsible for reducing congestion and drops, improving the Handover, Location Update, Paging & CSSR in his designated area.
- Issuing capacity requests whenever needed.
- Responsible for testing radio performance for the newly integrated sites.
- Discuss frequency retune requests with his team leader for his designated area.
- Responsible for the drive test analysis and taking necessary actions to improve the performance of his area.
- Change radio related parameters, for quality subject.
- Participate in technical discussions with customers in order to gather product-related information.
- Perform Radio Network Surveys, i.e. visit possible base station sites in order to judge if they are suitable from a radio network point of view (Hardware & Location).
- Evaluate and adapt new methods and technologies regarding Radio Network Optimization & Tuning.
- Good experience in RF optimization 2G/3G network (Nokia technology preferred).
- Passionately finds ways over, around , or through barriers to success.
- Willingness to take independent stand.
- Sets fair stretch goals for self & others.
- Provides authority & resources to subordinates.
Bachelor in Electrical, Information Technology or relevant field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)