Korek IConnect Verifying the quality and performance of the projects in addition to troubleshooting the rectification of any existing imperfections or defects.
- Korek IConnect Reviewing technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on all quality related issues.
- Troubleshooting any quality related problems or imperfections in the item provided by the supplier.
- Conducting inspection visits for the supplied items. And verify product specifications and locate imperfections. Also verify the implementation method and procedure.
- Highlight major/minor quality related concerns, follow up with the contractors and regional rollout teams.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of Q&A process.
- Preparing, compiling, checking, approving and submission of Q&A reports.
- Attending internal meetings with the suppliers of the items to offer recommendations and share results in order to improve the quality.
- Analyzing, reviewing and approving projects drawings and designs submitted by the contractors, sharing all the accepted designs with the regional rollout teams.
- Supervising and reporting changes of designs and specs, ensuring relevant parties are notified of those changes.
- Creating and maintaining company documentations, such as Korek specs, quality manuals and quality procedures.
- Using a range of computer packages (like: AutoCAD Software) for developing detailed designs.
- Perform other duties assigned to him by the line manager.
- Korek IConnect Sound mathematical and technical skills including physics.
- In depth knowledge of all electrical equipment: Transformer, Substation, Generator, Rectifier, Inverter, PAC, Electricity, Battery, Security system, Housekeeping system.
- Good knowledge of the electrical topology for telecom network.
- Have experience in planning/design/maintenance the Passive device in Telecom field.
- Good computer skills: MS Office(Email, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint...), AutoCad.
- Good management & control, database skills.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work to tight time scales, under high pressure.
- High degree of analytical and investigative abilities.
- Able to work pro-actively with other vendors and subcontractors. Experience in Telecom/GSM Deployment.
- Familiar with QC/QA procedures.
- Good investigative and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think logically and methodically to design, plan and supervise projects.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Flexible approach with good negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Computer literate (MS-Office & AutoCAD).
Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)