Responsible & Accountable to lead the product roadmap and vision of all services of current and future. Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, contributing to the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction & Revenue KPI goals are met. Ensuring that the product supports the companys overall strategy, goals and targeted revenue.
- End-to-End management of Marketing Products development & delivery for all segments ROM the ideation stage, requirements detailing, gap analysis, business requirements writing with coordination with the Technical involved team, Finance, Revenue Assurance, Sales, Customer experience and UAT teams to ensure delivering Marketing products within the approved timelines and with the desired quality.
- Define and implement the company portfolios of services, products road-map, enhance its business model and product profitability including Product and portfolio propositions and positioning.
- Plan & define the products roadmap for all the products (Voice, Data 3G/4G & VAS).
- End to End management from marketing side of the international and national interconnection agreements.
- Highly expert in executing a market analysis, trends, value proposition, SWOT, gap analysis, industry analysis, research ..etc.
- Planning and implementing Products development strategies including GTM & TTM plans supported by business case.
- Work with other marketing units to support in reducing churn and achieving the KPI target set by the management.
- Experience working with diverse team.
- Experience working with unstructured data.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Extensive experience in creating new packages, added value services, bundling, promotions to meet the target revenue set by the management.
- More than 10 years of experience in similar role with a Telecom Operator or Management Consultancy.
Bachelor or Master Marketing, Business or Engineering.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)