To ensure healthy and safe work environment for employees, along with medical diagnosis and treatment when needed. And able to handle high level of confidentiality and common sense regarding employee information.
- Provide first aid in case of work injuries and take part in emergency cases.
- Conduct diagnosis, treatment and recommendation for sick employee and documentation.
- Ensure availability of necessary medicines and equipment for emergency cases.
- Refer patient employees to relevant hospitals/doctors for medical reports validation and decision.
- Arrange for public or private ambulance in case of employees.
- Sick leave validation as requested by the employees.
- Ensure proper identification, handling and storing of clinical wastes and expired medicine.
- Carry out analysis of illness and injuries and report to the HR department.
- Conduct and promote health awareness among employees.
- Implements policies and procedures when necessary.
- Other relate tasks as assigned by HR management.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Effective communication.
Bachelor in College of Medicine
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)