- Define and execute strategies and initiatives to maximize customer lifetime value. Campaign Management Manager will be responsible for design, development, execution and analysis of marketable customer segments, offers and campaigns across various touch points.
- Campaign Management Manager will be responsible to set and achieve targets (revenues, enhancement, cross/up sell products and services) agreed with department head.
- Work closely with the Heads of marketing and commercial on the list of projects and priorities from the business. Also, work very closely with Data Mining/Analytics in determining customer-modeling actionable insights.
- Work very closely with the IT team and the Interactive team to help optimize the LMS/IRIS Campaign Management system understand how to effectively and efficiently use the core functions of Campaign Management Platform.
- Manage the team of campaign management to achieve targets.
- Design, Test and run the different type of campaigns required for CVM, Product Marketing and other Commercial teams on the LMS platform in a timely as per the monthly campaign calendar.
- Execution monitoring: Review and complete post-campaign analysis (e.g. measurement and tracking of activity over time, evaluation of financial results, reporting of ROI).
- Resolve any post deployments issues.
- Campaigns measurement and Evaluation: Report on a weekly and Ad-hoc basis on Campaigns achievements, highlight potential improvements.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the effectiveness of all campaigns.
- Bring customer insights by making analysis, benchmarking and learning from research on our campaigns vs. competitors BTL campaigns.
- Other duties as directed by Department Head.
- Strong knowledge of the telecom sector, analytics, campaign management tools & techniques.
- Ability to understand and execute the measurement of results and act appropriately to improve efforts.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Bachelor or Master in a relevant field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)