Responsible for the technical part of the HRIS system & Recruitment page. Most of the tasks will be documenting the existing modules, solving bugs & develop new features if necessary.
- Document technical requirements of web functionality that need to be developed.
- Document completed web development, as directed by the Senior Developer focusing on maintaining current code.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs, devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Design, build, maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Acting as the main point of contact between technical and non-technical team members.
- Solid PHP/ ASP.Net skills.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Familiarity with MySQL / MSSQL.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel and Smarty.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of HR & Time attendance modules is a plus.
Bachelor in Information Technology or in a relevant field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (required)