- Contribute to the ongoing development and monitoring of a range of products and services across the group.
- Provide pro-active support for all product managers across all product areas.
- Suggest enhancements to customer centricity of products and support product managers in ensuring ease of usability of all products in portfolio.
- Track the status of existing products and new product developments across the whole portfolio and report on this weekly and monthly.
- Actively participate in the product development process, including concept and business case preparation, project planning and implementation, testing and launch.
- Ownership and delivery of key product development tasks as assigned from time to time and take leading roles in cross-functional project teams to deliver new products and services.
- Manage the allocation of numbers across all services and liaising with all departments to ensure timely and accurate set-up of new services as well as managing changes to existing services.
- Liaise closely with IT and technical departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services statistics and KPIs for both reporting and product management purposes.
- Assist in the reconciliation of reports and invoices submitted by suppliers.
- Research products and services in other markets and determine how best they could work with the Korek network and our customers.
- Review competitive products and services and advise on competitive positioning relative to Korek’s offering.
- Read, interpret and report on relevance of proposals submitted to Korek by potential vendors of products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer focused.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly analytical and results oriented.
- Comfortable with dealing with all levels of management.
- Highly motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Challenging self-starter.
- Determined, persistent and hardworking.
- Enjoys interaction.
- Flexible and embraces change.
- Commercial and business acumen.
Bachelor in Business, IT or relevant fields.
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)