To manage the end to end Reporting Services delivery and Data Analytics process(including strategy and policy formulation, design, operations and change management) and as a consequence, enhance the corporate strategic decision making value chain.
- Manage the reporting services delivery process (including quality) based on needs and requirements of customers
- Manage the Data Mining and Analytics process
- Manage customer relationships and expectations regarding the delivery of reporting services.
- Provide leadership and apply both cost saving and innovative approaches in the reporting services domain.
- Very strong Enterprise Data Warehouse(EDW) and Management Information Systems (MIS) technical skills
- Very strong data mining and data science skills (SAS).
- Project Management skills.
- In-depth understanding of reporting platforms and solutions for deploying and integrating reports with enterprise applications – OBIEE, SAS, PowerBI, Tablaeu.
- Experienced in System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Ability to assert best practices across data-related disciplines and technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment a must.
- The practitioner will need to interface with clients.
Bachelor in Managment Information Systems or a related field
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)