Achieve Korek Regional Sales target by building, managing and leading a reliable sales force team, implementing good planning, & controlling Subdealers’ & Outlets’ distribution network. Ensure that Sales operation goes in harmony with the strategic goals of Korek and the strategy set and implemented by Sales Department.
- Manage Mass Market team to maintain high level of productivity & effectiveness, and increase sales and market share.
- Prepare periodic SWOT analysis for concerned region, propose plans & corrective actions to mass market senior manager and ensure their implementation.
- Set & monitor objectives and KPI’s for mass market team in line with company’s objectives.
- Follow up & monitor achievement of mass market team as well as the achievement of sub-dealers’ distribution network.
- Monitor the achievement of mass market targets & objectives of the region .
- Ensure mutual coordination between Dealer account unit and mass market unit to get feedback regarding Main Dealers’ situation and market activities in the region.
- Monitor & control SIMs and charging stock in the market within the region.
- Ensure proper implementation of Korek policies, report any infringements, non-conformities and take action as needed.
- Conduct visits as preset number on a monthly basis to top Sub dealers in the region to maintain strong relationship and leading market position.
- Establish trust worthy relationship with the distribution channels in the region.
- Coordinate with all Departments, as needed, to support in fulfilling corporate objectives as well as departmental objectives.
- Lead, develop, and motivate team members to reach ultimate performance, and achieve Corporate, Department, and Unit objectives.
• Analysis Skills
• Judgment/Decision making
• Strategic Skills.
• Stress Management.
• Customer Focus.
• Team Player.
• Communication oral & written.
• Negotiation skills.
• Goal Setting.
• Team Builder.
• Running Meetings.
• Inspiring Followership
Bachelor Business Management
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)