The Logistics Supervisor effectively coordinates a dedicated team to facilitate the processes of receiving and dispatching SIMs, vouchers, BTL materials, and giveaways to the direct and indirect sales channels, and provide all related parties with the required reports.
- Follow-up on delivery time and inventory status.
- Prepares SIM, voucher, BTL and giveaways orders that approved by sales operation and that requested by sales Channels.
- Assigning the orders ranges regularly.
- Follow – up on the SIM and Vouchers activation process.
- Supplies the regions & sales units with order types, ranges and duration.
- Supervises Logistics Coordinators on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintains positive and encouraging working relations with all sales channels Reps.
- Coordinates on the customer invoicing process and delivery notes.
- Coordinates load completions and data entry into system.
- Assists and provides coverage throughout departments during vacations, holidays and irregular work schedules.
- Provides assistance to sales logistics Manager wherever needed.
- Good skills in using computer.
- Hard worker.
- Ability and availability to work extended hours including nights and weekends as needed by the customer.
Bachelor in Business or relevant experience.
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)