The Core Performance Engineer is responsible for Core/VAS network performance monitoring & analysis within Service Delivery, also responsible for performance monitoring for the whole network and first level troubleshooting within the scope.
- Monitor the CS/PS multivendor network KPI’s and analyze them in case of any degradation or abnormality were found.
- Monitor the VAS nodes KPI’s and analyze them in case of any degradation or abnormality were found.
- Making basic analysis to justify the degradation when possible.
- Pre-agreed process of escalation in case the detected problem is not solved.
- Event’s handling: Monitoring the network KPIs in event’s times (e.g. Eid event, Holidays, weekends and etc.).
- Good knowledge in CS/PS Core concepts and interfaces functions.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Goal driven, self-motivated.
- SQL Scripting is a plus.
Bachelor Telecommunication or relevant field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)