The Events & Sponsorship Team Leader is responsible for evaluating the proposal of the events and the sponsorship and controlling the implementation of the agreed ones to enhance Korek corporate positioning and maintain the relation with the agency’s and other parties and to contribute developing Korek Strategy.
- Fulfil all the management requests which related to Korek needs all over Iraq.
- Collaborate with external entities for the development of events and activities that are align company strategy with that will improve company’s stature and exposure.
- Manage and maintain relationship between the company and third party (Event organizers, Agency and Suppliers).
- Coordinate with internal units and departments for the successful execution of events (press conferences, exhibitions, product launches…).
- Post evaluate events, recommend and implement corrective measures to improve future activities.
- Evaluate the proposed events and sponsorships opportunities based on priorities and objectives of the company, (ATL & BTL activities).
- Evaluate and recommend potential suppliers to coordinate with all the company activities based on their quality of service and their competitive price.
- Coordinating with other departments for issuing PR/PO and follow up the invoices.
- Coordination of the tasks within the department.
- Very well aware of the different marketing strategies and ideas.
- Well educated in the media industry and knows how to build relations with media.
- Very tolerant to stress and used to work in turbulent environments.
- Very good understanding of all events related process.
- Very good understanding of the theories and experience in financial decisions that needs to be done within Events and sponsorship.
- Good understanding of organizational behavior.
Bachelor in Business, Marketing or related fields.
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)