Configure, Operate and Support for Offline & Online Mediation Platforms
- Provide on-site opeartion and support for Multi Mediation (Online & Offline) Systems.
- Develop and configure all required business flows and CDR Streams.
- Timely resolution of escalated problem & trouble tickets.
- Perform Pro-Active monitoring for Multi-Mediation Nodes.
- Track and debug issues on all Multi-Mediation Nodes.
- Generate weekly/Monthly report for Multi-Mediation Nodes KPIs.
- On hands experience on Ericsson File & Event and Online Mediation Systems.
- On hands experience on Ericsson Multi Activation System.
- Programming skills in one or more languages and environments is needed: Java, C, DUP, XML, eclipse.
- General knowledge of PSTN, GSM, WCDMA, CDR 3GPP formats, TAP/RAP/NRTRDE, Diameter, Gy, Gx etc.
- Good technological knowledge related to HW (SUN or HP) OS (Unis, Linux), Database (Oracle).
Bachelor Computer Science/Engineering or Telecommunication
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)