Radio designing and optimization of 3G & 4G technologies on a network level.
- End to End Radio Optimization for 3G/4G.
- Pre-Optimization features/parameters analysis.
- Perform physical and soft parameter planning.
- Identify and anticipate network performance issues.
- Provide recommendations for improvement.
- Optimize the capacity of the network to meet traffic increase.
- Ensure that design & optimization guarantees the capability for the network to provide end-user new services.
- Disseminates knowledge and competence gained to fellow team members.
- Competence in KPI counters and root cause analysis and problem solving on a 3G/4G network.
- Must have the proven ability of optimizing and designing UMTS/LTE networks at a single NodeB, cluster and multi-cluster levels for multiple carriers to meet specific KPI targets.
- Good team player.
- Good analytical ability.
- Must have experience in UMTS/LTE networks and KPI base system optimization.
- Must have strong knowledge on RF Optimization tools.
- Good knowledge of RF design method and procedure.
- Knowing other vendors experience such as (Nokia and Huawei).
Bachelor in Telecommunications or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Kurdish (preferred)
- Arabic (preferred)
- English (required)