Korek IConnect Manage the data presentation, sub-process of the Reporting Services delivery process, including report design, report architecture, system processes and process architecture.
- Korek IConnect Design, develop, implement and maintain all user interactions relating to reporting structures and interfaces, including reports meta data, reporting servers, access rights and availability.
- Collect business/BI/Data requirements from multiple business groups.
- Diagnose and propose solutions for application performance issues.
- Design, implement and manage data usage, reporting and analytical mechanisms including any business intelligence tool design specifications.
- Korek IConnect Proficient in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in designing databases/reporting solutions.
- Understanding of relational database design modeling concepts and techniques.
- Familiar with reporting platforms and solutions for deploying and integrating reports with enterprise applications.
- Organizational skills and ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Bachelor Computer Science or a related field
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)