To manage the data presentation sub-process of the Reporting Services delivery process, including report design, report architecture, system processes and process architecture.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain all user interaction relating to reporting structures and interfaces, including reports meta data, reporting servers, access rights and availability.
- Collect business/BI/Data requirements from multiple business groups.
- Diagnose and propose solutions for database and application performance issues.
- Review hardware architecture including capacity planning.
- Recommend data security processes including all backup and recovery procedures.
- Design, implement and manage data usage, reporting and analytical mechanisms including any business intelligence tool design specifications.
- Provide leadership and apply both cost saving and innovative approaches in the reporting services domain.
- In-depth experience in ETL architecture and development.
- Highly proficient with SQL and PL/SQL.
- Data integration experience involving complex, enterprise-class data sources.
- Hands-on development using Business Intelligence tools, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Crystal reports, Business Objects, to create user defined reports and establish standard and templates.
- Expertise with designing database and data warehouse/reporting solutions.
- Strong analysis and design skill.
- Strong experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles and industry best practices.
- Deep understanding of relational database design modeling concepts and techniques.
- Familiar with reporting platforms and solutions for deploying and integrating reports with enterprise applications.
- Experienced in System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Ability to assert best practices across data-related disciplines and technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- The practitioner will need to interface with clients.
Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)