To use geographic information system applications/tools and business intelligence to conduct in depth location based analysis for relevant cross functional stakeholders, in order to direct, recommend and assist the decision making process in Marketing, for both strategic & tactical operations.
- Conduct ongoing Geo-Marketing analysis and implementation to provide periodical recommendations and directions using location based intelligence and Ensure Automated Customized Geo-Marketing tools are available for internal Stakeholder.
- Input for technical department for network expansion and sales POS, using location based analytical models.
• Identify and lead the rollout plan targeting areas for highest revenue, coverage enhancement & customer satisfaction.
- Develop business cases for each network expansion site, while calculating the coverage percentage by technology for the population and geography, with Return On Investment (ROI), calculation to ensure a successful commercial investment in line with strategy.
- GIS solution coping and user requirements design.
- Interact and follow up Geo-Solution venders and agencies for requirements elicitation.
- Reporting and analysis using GIS reports and analytics.
- Governorate profiling based on the Geo-Marketing stats for each governorate.
- Review, discuss & report (together with the sales team) on weekly basis sales and new activation figures with the sales team with recommendation for enhancement.
- Review, discuss & report on monthly basis (together with the sales team) the POS distributions and required expansion or modifications.
- Experience working with diverse team.
- Experience working with unstructured data.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Outspoken communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Access & Excel.
- Strong IT background.
- Proven analytical track record and strong in interpretation of numbers.
- Able to lead projects and own reports / deliverables using Project Management Techniques and Standards.
Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business or Engineering.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)