- Provide technical support for all activities of integration & configurations, O&M and fault management belong to HUAWEI 2G , 3G & LTE system in future.
- Develop BSS Operation team skills by training them and knowledge transfer.
- Handle BSS Operation's daily activity.
- Providing technical support for 2G/3G-RAN/LTE nodes (MBSC ,BTS, SRAN, NodeB, LTE), including installation, configuration, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
- Operation and maintenance BSC/RNC BSC6910.
- Configuration, integration, operation and maintenance for BTS5900, RRU5909, BBU5900.
- Configure HUAWEI Quad Band antenna.
- Preparing scripts for BTS5900 BTS, NodeB & LTE Node.(Using HUAWEI Tools).
- Providing technical support and health check for new integrated sites and new MBSC, SRAN, LTE.
- Upgrading all of 3G RAN, LTE nodes and performing network-general tests.
- Providing and maintaining engineering product documentation and work procedure.
- Installations, commissioning and data configuration of 2G/3G/4G, MBSC, SRAN, LTE equipments.
- Integration, SW/HW upgrades and maintenance for GSM/UMTS MBSC, SRAN, LTE equipments.
- Re-homing & migration of nodes (MBSC,SRAN).
- Able to set and meet KPI’s and find solution to overcome capacity and congestion problems.
- Can provide solution to improve network availability and stability.
- Perform acceptance of new MBSC, SRAN, BTS, NodeB, LTE sites.
- Performance monitoring for GSM, UMTS network.
- Perform network level audit for 2G, 3G, LTE and make rectification plan.
- Responsible for software upgrade of GSM and UMTS network to single RAN.
- Implement daily, weekly, monthly and yearly maintenance on Huawei wireless products (MBSC, SRAN, LTE, BTS, NodeB, IP Clock Server, M2000 and U2000).
- Writing multiple solutions/proposals for GSM, UMTS, swap projects and troubleshooting cases for technical faults.
- BSC & BTS data download and activation if case equipment has gone down.
- BSS call drop problem, VSWR problem and faulty equipment’s problem resolution.
- Provide solution to customer for GPRS problem in whole network by analyzing the traced messages at GB interface.
- Collect data for preparation of weekly progress report on project activities and technical issues.
- Daily monitoring and maintaining the target network KPI’s (DCR, CSSR, HSR, TCH congestion, SDCCH congestion) of an area comprising of major cities, minor cities and rural.
- Troubleshooting of worst cells & recommendations of soft parameters adjustments, frequency planning tuning and physical parameters tuning.
- Parameter optimization and fine tuning of bad cells of clusters , have knowledge in 2G, 3G, LTE parameters.
- Local teams training and competency improvement plan knowledge transfer.
- Support cell planning & optimization teams by implementing of all their work orders.
- Experience in telecommunication GSM.
- Experience in BSS Operation (2G & 3G).
- Experience in BSS Operation (LTE).
- Familiar with operation & maintenance/integration & configuration/fault management issues in HUAWEI 2G,3G & 4G systems.
- Excellent information in 2G, 3G & 4G parameters.
Bachelor Telecommunication/Software Engineering or a related field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
- Arabic (preferred)