Configure, Operate and Support for VAS Platforms.
- Provide on-site Operation and Support for VAS nodes.
- Develop, deploy and configure all required configurations on VAS nodes.T
- imely resolution of escalated problem & trouble tickets.
- Perform pro-active monitoring for VAS nodes.
- Track and debug issues on all VAS nodes, provide sufficient data (logs, configurations, traces) to the vendor for proper issues analysis.
- Follow up on raised CSR on daily basis.
- Generate daily, Weekly and monthly reports for VAS nodes KPIs.
- Support business units with all products and services configuration, inquiries, deployment and testing.
- Basic knowledge in SS7 and IP Protocols.
- Ability to work independently under demanding situations.
- Good knowledge in development tools (Shell, Java, Python, Perl …etc).
- Strong Unix/Linux administration skills.
- Good database management skills (DDL & DML).
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Intelligent network concept is a plus.
Bachelor Computer Science/Engineering or Telecommunication
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)