The overall purpose for Radio Drive Tester is to perform drive test, check the N/W based on log files analysis, and give recommendations to fix the problems to achieve best quality for our customers.
- Conduct detailed and daily drive tests.
- Check and assure the quality of material and installation work.
- Conduct site audits.
- Report their findings to back office optimization engineers to support fix the problems.
- Experience in RF drive test for 2G/3G network.
- Be proficient in using drive test data collection, such as solid experience of doing 2G/3G drive testing using TEMS, and also post-processing of drive test data using Actix or discovery.
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good experience in Telecom field.
Diploma in Information Technology or relevant field.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)