Coordinating the in-house advertising activities and the relationship with KOREK advertising agencies to support the development of all Korek advertising campaigns.
- Leads, directs the design and production of visual and audio materials and media used for advertising broadcast, and web communications.
- Oversees creation of art, photo, video, and layout design.
- Establishes, implements design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results.
- Selects any outside or contract vendors and approves and coordinates projects.
- Typically reports to top management. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Creativity: Generates new approaches to problems or innovations to established best practices. Shows imagination.
- Customer Focus: Monitors client satisfaction (internal or external). Establishes partner relationship with clients. Visible & accessible to clients.
- Persuasion: Persuasive in change efforts, selling a vision. Convincing.
- Compatibility of needs: Needs that are consistent with opportunities in foreseeable future.
- Adaptability: Not rigid. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Resourcefulness/ Initiative: Passionately finds ways over, around, or through barriers to success. Achieves results despite lack of resources. Goes beyond the call of duty. Shows bias for action. A results- oriented.
- Organization/ Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules & budgets in efficient, organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Enthusiasm / Passion: Exhibits dynamism, excitement, and a positive can do attitude.
- Communication Skills: Communicates well one on one, in small groups and public speaking. Fluent, quick on feet, command of language. Keep people informed.
Bachelor Media, Business, or relevant field
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (required)