- Technical support for all activities of Integration & Configurations, O&M, and Fault Management belong to 2G,3G& LTE system.
- Develop BSS Operation team skills (Training them and knowledge transfer).
- Dandle BSS Operation daily activities.
- Handling Integration, configuration, operation and maintenance, and troubleshooting Site (BTS) for all HWs and RAN systems.
- Handling Integration, configuration, operation and maintenance, and troubleshooting BSC and RNC.
- Prepare scripting for site (BTS) integration and configuration.
- Proactive scheduling and scripting (automation tasks) on ENM & OSS to do daily, weekly and monthly checks, auditing, and maintenance tasks on the mentioned nodes and HW.
- Solid knowledge and experience on the ENM&OSS (& Previous) tools related to Configuration, Monitoring, Reporting.
- Technical support & assist overall BSS related activities [2G,3G& LTE].
- Liaise closely with the BSS Operation Team for knowledge transfer.
- Support Cell planning & Optimization teams by implementing of all their work orders.
- Secure that the solution is properly implemented and works in accordance with the requirements.
- Support to do the best maintenance strategy of the BSS O&M.
- Issue regular report and alerts on BSS related activities/ incidents to BSS Operation Manager.
- Technical support for all the below activities which are Key Responsibilities of BSS unit, following are some examples but not all:
• Participate of BSC/RNC expansion by working with the team.
• Able to do configuration & O&M in 2G,3G& LTE nodes.
• Monitoring the system & solving alarms in the Site (BTS), BSC, and RNC levels.
• Excellent in working with ENM & OSS.
• Able to Replace & Configure new boards in the BSC and RNC.
• Solving BTS, NodeB & eNodeB problems (site alarm, TRX faulty …).
• Participate in the acceptance test procedures for new BSCs and RNCs.
• Make CP & AP Backups (as per request).
• Change BSC/RNC parameters & properties.
• Re-homing project to re-dimensioning of the network (for 2G,3G& LTE).
• Site definition with new technology, (Multiband & daisy chain & dual band).
• Support and/or participate in the acceptance test procedures for BTSs/NodeBs/eNodeBs.
• Able to working on all parameters in both cell & BSC level for 2G,3G & LTE technology.
- Ability to support and co-operate at all levels.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Highly task, project orientated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 8+ years of experience in BSS Operation (2G & 3G).
- 3+ years of experience in BSS Operation (LTE).
- Familiar with Operation & Maintenance/Integration & Configuration/Fault Management issues in 2G,3G& LTE systems.
Bachelor in Telecommunication Engineering or Software Engineering.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)