To improve profitability and management satisfaction by managing small to medium projects, or elements of a larger, complex projects.
- Project Planning:
- Plans, prioritizes and executes projects by working with main interfaces.
- Develops required project documentation identifying project goals and tasks and generating assignments consistent to meet objectives.
- Relationship Building:
- Ability to organize and lead a matrix project team.
- Maintains clear communication with project sponsor and project steak holders regarding mutual expectations, and monitors management satisfaction.
- Project Execution:
- Takes responsibility for project by ensuring that all commitments are met in accordance with project goals/objectives.
- Demonstrates control of equipment deliveries, service costs and project activities and operations hand-over requirements.
- Handle project financial and schedule progress based upon project goals.
- Manage Risks and Changes:
- Performs risk management.
- Manages change, formulates action plans and mitigates risks to minimize schedule delays and costs.
- Results Oriented:
- Effectively manages closure of project through final acceptance.
- Understands and ensures quality standards are achieved.
- Communicates final project status (schedule achievement, budget and cost efficiency, project team performance, lessons learned, and management satisfaction) to project team and sponsor in a method as agreed in the project specification.
- Project Process and Tools:
- Actively uses project methods, processes, and tools (scheduling tools, finance tools, procurement tools) to meet project needs.
- Technical / Professional Competencies:
- Good knowledge of telecom products.
- Knowledge in Korek Business Processes.
- Professional Project Management certification (PMP)
- Business Competencies:
- Problem Solving skills.
- Good in Presentation Skills.
- Knowledge in Products and Services.
- Good in Financial Understanding.
- Good in using of IS/IT.
Bachelor Project Management or Telecommunications.
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)