Follow up and facilitate the execution of the company’s overall strategies/plans in the region under concerned executives’ supervision. That includes cooperation and coordination with concerned executives to achieve the regional targets. To be fully responsible - Administratively - of the regional operation.
- Lead and supervise all regional operation in coordination and cooperation with management team.
- Fully responsible to achieve regional KPIs in terms of Sales, Active subs. And revenues.
- Provide monthly reports to headquarter on the allocated functionality.
- Make sure that all KOREK policies and procedures are being properly implemented in the region.
- Provide support for PR, Finance, HRA, Procurement and logistics based on their related Head Office Management.
- Conduct regular meeting with the region’s management and staff to enhance staff engagement, motivation and
- keep a close contact between the staff/management in the region and the Head office. As a result, provide coaching and mentoring support to the region’s leadership.
- Recommend operational changes within the allocated functionality in response to changing conditions.
- Oversee marketing related issues in liaison with MarCom management.
- Provide feedback and analysis on competitor activities.
- Assist in identifying and validating sponsorship opportunities.
- Provide timely business risk advice, on the region potential risk issues.
- Responsible for all regional expenses.
- Analysis skills: Identifies significant problems & opportunities. Analyzes problems and people in depth. Sorts the wheat from the chaff, determining root causes.
- Decision making: Consistent logic, rationality & objectivity in decision making. Neither indecisive nor hip- shooter.
- Assertiveness: Takes forceful stand on issues without being excessively abrasive.
- Empowerment: Pushes decision making down to lowest level. Provides authority & resources to subordinates.
- Change leadership: Actively intervenes to create & energize positive change. Leads by example.
Bachelor or Master in a relevant field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)