This position is responsible for the overall performance of the entire voice segment: including prepaid, postpaid and corporate voice products. The Head of Voice Portfolio is required to ensure existing revenue streams are on target, new revenue streams are explored in line with market dynamics, and all products & services are monitored closely and regularly. This position is also responsible for maximizing corporate revenues as well.
- Manage the voice products and services portfolio.
- Develop and launch corporate and consumer voice products and services.
- Monitor the performance of the portfolio of products and services and take timely and effective actions.
- Set the strategy for voice products and services and follow through on its implementation.
- Creating strategy for Voice Products/Services (Roadmap).
- Achieving goals and targets set by management.
- Increasing and optimizing Voice revenues in accordance to the set targets.
- Work effectively to close the gap with the competition.
- Coordinating marketing efforts with other marketing units to deliver the products on time & high quality.
- Create innovative ideas for advertisement in cooperation with Marketing Communication team.
- Information gathering and analysis of the competitors.
- Maintain a healthy and competitive product portfolio:
- Remove products that are no longer competitive or not generating revenues.
- Create innovative products that gives Korek competitive edge.
- End to End responsible for product development.
- Responsible for the Product Life Cycle.
- Writing Service Description Document for each products.
- Creating Business Cases.
- Create Data specific campaigns as response to competitors.
- Manage a team of product mangers:
- Goal Setting.
- Team Builder.
- Running Meetings.
- Inspiring Followership.
- Motivating the team.
- Strong Managerial skills.
- Strong Business acumen.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to read the market and anticipate future events.
- Knowledge of voice product development processes.
- Ability to assess marketability of products and services.
- More than 7 years of telecom experience in marketing.
Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business or Engineering.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)