The purpose of this job is to do a comprehensive structure surveys, telecom site and compound inventory audits, structure audits and quality assessments, site health and safety audits, damage inspection and assessments, infrastructure and foundation audit, RF-equipment audits.
- Perform Scheduled & random field visit to Korek sites.
- Participate in any acceptance intervention for new sites & new equipment.
- Reporting back quality reports related to all visits made.
- Performing day/night MOP based on direct manager request and specified task.
- All visits will apply pre-defined quality criteria.
- Travel may require overnight stays.
- Correction of minor/major installation defects when required.
- Microsoft Office, Excel and Word, etc. Auto cad is a plus.
- Able to climb the tower whenever its required.
- Preferably familiar with Ericsson Transmission/Radio ID&OD equipment’s also it’s installation, (Nokia & Huawei) is a plus.
- Ability to create Ericsson router,TCU,DUW, and BB scripts and run it with specific software.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Target oriented attitude.
Bachelor Electrical or Communication Engineering.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)