Install and repair various type of generators to better perform power activities and decrease site outages.
- Ability to work under pressure and quickly respond to his duties.
- Repair and maintain all type of generators.
- Install all type of generators.
- Provide reports for the team activity and fault report for the action taken.
- Identify power technical issues and fix them ASAP.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Flexible to working hours including evenings, nights and holidays.
- Proficiency with maintenance and installation.
- Following technical issues to find main root of issues.
- Interpersonal and have a good behavior.
- Problem Solving skills.
Diploma Mechanics or a relevant field
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- English (preferred)