Korek IConnect Leading the technical support section and following up all operation and rollout reporting and documentation section with all projects in the Technical department for south region.
- Korek IConnect Create and audit the deployment & operation processes and align it with HQ processes/procedures.
- Follow up any report /plan the network audit and quality activities.
- Issue KPIs & performance reports related to south region on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Implement and control contracted SLA formulas & conditions for operation projects.
- Follow up all rollout projects with the contractors and Korek deployment team and issue the daily and weekly tracking reports.
- Follow up the network outages reports and acquire the FLM team feedback and issue the final report to the related parties.
- Control the managed service (FLM, Fuel, and SPMS) sites (active, halted, extra…) on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain the electronic network database.
- Archiving & data warehousing.
- Validate any operation and deployment invoices versus PO issued and actual service status.
- Issue new RFP's for O&M services.
- Develop, test, update data and follow up the work of the (click on site) system.
- Korek IConnect Experience in reporting & documentation field (telecommunication preferred).
- Experience in reporting and communication.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar & word usage.
- Excellent Learning skills.
Bachelor Computer Engineering or related field.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)